- INEC Budget: Confusion As Senate, Reps Pass Different Figures
- N4.6b Slush Funds: EFCC Detains Fayose
- Election Fears: Banks To Cut Lending
- Scholes Reveals His Three Favourite Players, Picks Between Ronaldo, Messi
- 2019: Senate Approves N53bn For Security [Details]
- Sunderland University, Nigerian Students Society Honour Stanel CEO, Stanley Uzochukwu In UK [PHOTOS]
- Group Calls For Kukah’s Withdrawal From Abdulsalami Peace Committee
The special adviser media to President Muhammadu Buhari, Femi Adesina has said that Zainab Ahmed will be minister of finance. Recall that President Buhari...
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), has responded to a letter by Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose on why he is unavailable...
President Muhammadu Buhari Friday accepted the resignation of the Hon. Minister of Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeosun. The President thanked the Minister for her services...
Presidency has received Nigerian Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun's resignation letter on Friday. Full text: Dear Excellency, Let me commence by thanking you profusely for the honour and...
The embattled Nigeria’s Finance Minister, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, has resigned from office. It is not clear when she submitted her resignation letter, Daily Trust report...