- Gang Up ’ll Fail, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Endorses Atiku
- Obasanjo, Atiku and 2019 Calculations
- Fed Govt Targets $22b Foreign Investments In Two Years – Udoma
- Nigeria @ 58: Stanel CEO, Uzochukwu Delivers Lecture In Sunderland University, UK
- New Minimum Wage: NLC Reacts As FG Announces Proposed Salary
- EFCC: Court Orders Interim Freezing Of N88.5m Recovered From 3 Suspects
- Asset Declaration: Charges Laughable, Malicious – Ekweremadu
The embattled Nigeria’s Finance Minister, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, has resigned from office. It is not clear when she submitted her resignation letter, Daily Trust report...
Former Ondo State Governor, Olusegun Mimiko has announced his decision to contest the 2019 presidency on the platform of the Labour Party (LP). The Former...
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki on Thursday met with former heads of state Olusegun Obasanjo and Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar. Saraki, a Peoples Democratic Party, PDP,...
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Yusuf Magaji Bichi, as the new Director-General of the Department of Security Service (DSS). His appointment was contained in a...
Aspirants on the platform of the All Progressives Congress are poised for a showdown with the party leadership over the cost of nomination and...